To export the email addresses of all your customers:
2. Click on located near the top right of the customers screen and then select the Print/Export option located from the drop down menu.
3. Upon selecting this button, a Print/Export window will be displayed. Within the Print/Export window you will see three separate boxes; they will be labeled as;
1. Choose Customers
2. Print/Export Compiled List
3. Print Mailing Label/Envelope
4. To export the email address list
Select Build Query in the Choose Customers: field
Step 1: Select Email Address from the list.
Step 2: Select the $ symbol, it functions as "CONTAINS".
Step 3: Type in the @ symbol as the value.
Step 4: Select Add >> to add the query and use it to export Email Addresses of your customers.
5. Close the Query Builder window and select Export List to save your file that contains the exported list of email addresses
6. At the bottom of the save window, select CSV Files (Comma Delimited) as the file type.
7. An alternative method of tracking customer email is to access the Customer menu, select your particular desired customer, and then select the Email Subscriber check box.
Article written with AmberPOS version 4.14.05.05