1. To setup the laser scanner, first turn on your Unitech Terminal by pressing the power button located in the image shown below.
2. Your screen will load and show Windows CE 5.0 with AmberPOS count shown on the desktop.
3. Ensure that that scanner laser is working by accessing the options for it by first selecting in the bottom left corner.
4. Next, select Settings, then
5. In scroll down until you see the icon and select it by double clicking.
6. Near the top of the screen, select the tab.
7. Ensure that the is enabled with a check mark inside the box. Then exit to the desktop by selecting in the top right corner of the screen.
8. You have now successfully enabled the scanner. Check to make sure it is functioning properly by pressing one of the two scanner buttons on either side of the device as shown below.