1. To setup the laser scanner, first turn on your Dolphin 6500 Terminal by pressing the power button located in the image shown below.
2. Your screen will load and show Windows CE 5.0 with AmberPOS count shown on the desktop.
3. First select in the bottom left corner by clicking on it.
4. How to access Power Tools where the Laser options are located:
1. Select by tapping once.
2. Then tap on from the menu that appears.
5. Under the menu, select ScanWedge by double tapping on it.
** If you receive the message then tap No.**
6. Close the menu and return to the desktop screen by tapping in the top right corner.
- Dolphin 6500 Memory (RAM) Setup
- Creating a Shortcut to AmberCount on the Dolphin 6500 Terminal
- Calibrating and Aligning the Scanner Touchscreen
- Uploading SKU List to an Inventory Count Scanner
- Warm Booting the Dolphin 6500