Importing SKU dimension selections allows you to activate already existing dimensions in AmberPOS by simply writing the alias into the excel file as shown below.
1. Download the Excel template here.
2. Open the Excel template by double clicking on the file at it's downloaded location..
3. Overview of Excel fields for dimension selection:
Code: Type the SKU number to associate the alias with here. If you want to import multiple dimension selections for the same SKU, you must type in the same SKU number multiple times.
Dim1Alias: Type the Dimension Alias here. Dimension Alias can only be maximum 4 characters long. Alias can only be letters or numbers; no spaces, dashes, etc. Repeat this process for any other dimension alias you need to import.
3. Go to File in the top right corner of the screen and select Save to save your excel file.
5. Select the Import Skus option, and then Import Sku Dimensions Selection from the drop-down menu.
6. Open the SKU Dimension Selection Import Template file you previously saved.
7. Overview of Match the Columns:
Step 1: Match the columns so that they have identical terms. (very important)
Step 2: Select OK to begin the import.