1. Download the excel Import template for Images and Attributes here.
2. Fill in the fields with your respective data as shown in the template and image of it below:
Overview of columns:
SKU: Enter the SKU number that corresponds with the information you want to import.
SkusMainPicture: Enter either the URL of an image on the internet that you want to upload to AmberPOS (must be http:// format), or the local file path of the image in your computer.
Long Description: This is only one example of an attribute. You can replace "Long Description" with any other SKU attribute in your system. **Note: you have to make sure the attribute is already created in AmberPOS before you can import information for it in the excel file., and use the exact text that it is when you created it in AmberPOS.
3. Login to AmberPOS and access the Inventory menu.
4. Select Import Skus and then from the drop down menu select Import Images and Attributes
5. Select the Image and Attribute file in the location that you saved your excel document.
6. You should receive a message stating whether the import was successful.