A kit SKU is a group of sub-SKUs sold together in one seperate SKU. Every time a kit is built, the QOH of the sub items will be adjusted to reflect their inclusion into the kit item.
1. First, log into the system and then access the Inventory menu. From there, make sure you have the tab selected.
2. First, you must create a new SKU to act as your kit item. Press and enter the item's details as normal. Once you have created your kit SKU, select the tab.
3. Now use the box at the right as shown below to add items to your kit.
4. Enter the SKU of the item you want to add to the kit into the Item To Add field, then enter the quantity of this item to be added to your kit into the Sub-Item Qty field. Use the button to add each item. Once you have added all the SKUs to your kit, be sure to go back to the tab and save your item.
5. Now that your kit is setup, you can adjust the number of kits in your inventory each time one is assembled or disassembled. Every time a kit is built, the QOH of the sub items will be adjusted to reflect their inclusion into the kit item.
6. From the tab, use the box on the right. Enter the quantity of kits built (a positive number) or disassembled (a negative number) into the Qty of Kit field. Press the button to adjust your quantities.