**You need administrative privileges to access the switch functions**
A dynamic basket allows you to individually edit the items in a basket to change their values for price, quantity etc.
2. Overview of the Stores tab:
Step 1: Select the Stores tab.
Step 2: Select the Others tab in the bottom half of the screen.
Step 3: Click to check and enable the Switch ID 044 - Editable Basket.
Step 4: Click to check and enable the Switch ID 047 - Hide Basket sub-items price.
Step 5: Select Save Store to complete the switch changes.
3. A window will appear stating that you must restart AmberPOS for any changes to take effect.
4. Overview of the Skus tab:
Step 1: Select the Skus tab.
Step 2: Select a SKU.
Step 3: Select the Prices tab.
Step 4: The basket menu will be near the bottom right of the screen.
5. Once the SKU is selected, use the basket menu in the bottom right corner of the screen to create a basket SKU.
6. Once items have been added to the basket, you can now edit their individual properties within the basket such as price, quantity, etc.