**Note** The image selected for your webstore will automatically update as the same image for your local item's image displayed in AmberPOS.
2. Ensure that the tab is selected, then Select the SKU you wish to upload by clicking on it in your SKU list.
3. Your SKU's tab will open in the bottom half of the screen. Select to open the menu you will use to upload the SKU to your webstore.
4. You can add an image for your SKU to be displayed on the webstore by moving your cursor over the image and right click on it then select
5. Click the next to to check it and allow for the SKU to be visible and purchased by customers on the webstore.
6. Click the HTML Description tab to change the HTML description of your SKU for the webstore.
7. Type your SKU description into the yellow field that appears.
8. Once you have finished typing your SKU description, select the green save button to save the changes.
9. Select to open your default internet browser and edit your SKU on your webstore.
10. Select to view your SKU in the webstore from the front of the website through the customer's point of view of the SKU.