1. Log into the system, and then access the Setup menu
2. Under the setup menu, select the tab near the top left corner.
3. In the bottom half of the screen, select the tab.
4. Use to select an image that you would like to use. If an image is already selected, you must first click before you select a different image.
1. Store Logo (Screen and Full size Invoice): Here you can change the Logo displayed for your store both in AmberPOS and on a fully sized invoice. Recommended Resolution: 460x160 pixels.
2. Store Logo (3-inch Receipt): Select an image to be displayed on your 3-inch receipt. Resolution: maximum: 576 pixels in width.
3. Store Advertisement: Select an image that you wish to use as an advertisement for your store. Reccomended resolution: 632x184.
*Note* - Store Advertisement it will show only if you have a second monitor and you will need to enable the switch 004.
*Note* If you hover your mouse over each respective box for each image type, the recommended resolution will be displayed.
Article written with AmberPOS version 04.16.11.09