2. Select a customer, then select the Sku for your transaction and press F2 or click near the bottom of the screen.
3. A discount window will be displayed, this is where you enter in the new unit price of the selected item.
1. This is where you can change the price by % off of the original value.
2. Here can you specifically take a numbered value of dollars off of the original price.
3. Choose the reason for which you are making the discount on the item. *Reasons can be created in the Setup section of POS under Inventory Settings, in the attributes box under discount.*
4. After you have selected a reason, you will then check the check box next to either; Apply Discount to Transaction (All Lines), or Prices Include Taxes.
4. Click to finalize the discount and change the price of the selected item.
Article written with AmberPOS version 4.14.05.05