1. To void a layaway, first open AmberPos and login with your username and password. Then access the POS menu.
2. Select a customer with the layaway transaction you want to void, then select at the point of sale screen.
3. Select the layaway transaction you want to void by clicking on it once.
4. If the layaway already has a downpayment on it (it has been partly paid for), you must first return the downpayment to the customer before it can be voided. To do this, select
5. Insert the amount of downpayment into the payment method you desire to refund to the customer associated with it. You must use a negative value to refund the downpayment.
6. Overview of Recall Transaction Screen:
1. The payment invoice after the downpayment has been refunded to the customer.
2. The original invoice for the layaway before the downpayment.
7. After the layaway has a value of $0.00 in downpayment, you may void it by selecting at the recall transaction menu.