WARNING: Warm Boot will cause unsaved data to be lost.
- One method to warm boot is on the main screen of Windows CE 5.0, tap Start in the bottom left corner
Then tap Power Tools
Tap the Reboot Icon.
Tap Warm Boot to begin the Warm Boot process.
To perform a warm boot while the Dolphin 6100 is operating, insert the stylus to press the reset button located on the front of the scanner as shown in the image below.
- Uploading SKU List to an Inventory Count Scanner
- Calibrating and Aligning the Scanner Touchscreen
- Creating a Shortcut to AmberCount on the Dolphin 6100 Terminal
- Setting Up the Laser Scanner on the Dolphin 6100 Terminal