WARNING: Warm Boot will cause unsaved data to be lost.
- One method to warm boot is on the main screen of Windows CE 5.0, tap Start in the bottom left corner
Tap Programs then from the menu that opens tap Utilities.
Then tap Bootmode.
Then tap the Warm Boot option.
To perform a warm boot while the PA962 is operating, insert a pin (paper clip works well) into the reset hole on the back of the terminal, right below the PCMCIA cover.
- Laser Scanner Setup for the Unitech PA962 inventory scanner
- Unitech PA962 Memory (RAM) Setup
- Creating a Shortcut to AmberCount on the Unitech PA962 Terminal
- Physical Setup of the PA962 Scanner
- Uploading SKU List to an Inventory Count Scanner