**Note** This feature will only work for Laser Printers and not any other type of printer such as Ink Jet printers.
2. Hover your mouse over the Inventory icon and select Print Labels from the drop-down menu that appears.
3. Overview of Label Generator:
Step 1: Select the Label Designer option.
Step 2: In the window that appears, ensure the Create New Blank Label option is selected.
Step 3: Specify a desired name for your label.
Step 4: Select Create to proceed and edit the label.
4. Overview of Label Designer:
To see further instructions for designing a label, see: Creating Labels
labelColumns: Specify the number of columns to fit into the page for printing labels.
labelRows: Specify the number of rows to fit into the page for printing labels.
labelSize_Height: Specify the height of the label.
labelSize_Width: Specify the width of the label.
5. Select Save in the top-center of the label designer window to finalize your label changes.
6. Overview of the Label Generator screen:
Step 1: Add SKU(s) to printer labels for.
Step 2: Select the printer you are using, and also the label you setup previously.
Step 3: Specify how many pixels to nudge down the page in order to align the labels for printing. (Positive numbers will nudge down, negative numbers will nudge up)
Step 4: Select Print Labels to print your labels from your laser printer. (Hold down the Ctrl button and select this option to first preview your page before printing)