If an online order is being difficult to import you may want to consider creating the order manually in AmberPOS and then linking the transactions together.
1. Ensure that you are logged into the webstore in AmberPOS.
2. Find the order that you are looking to replicate in AmberPOS under the web store management window.
3. Create an invoice with the exact same items, prices, tax, payment type, and customer.
4. Under the "internal notes" section put the following text:
note: the syntax is as follows: LinkBigCommerce *order number goes here*
5. Complete the transaction.
When you go to look at that transaction in the "recall transactions" window you should see the words BigCommerce *order number* (NOT "LinkBigCommerce *order number*"). The order should also be invoiced when you check the "import web orders" window.