1. If you have a SKU with multiple dimensions but only quantity on hand for a partial number of those dimensions, you can hide the dimensions with 0 quantity from showing on your Bigcommerce website.
A shirt has the following dimensions with the following quantities:
Blue: quantity 0
Red: quantity 5
Yellow: quantity 3
Green: quantity 0
If you only want the customer to be able to purchase the Red and Yellow colors, but not the Blue and Green since they are out of stock, then you must complete the rest of the steps in this guide.
2. Login to the administrator end of your Bigcommerce website and select
Next, select and you will find the field to update in General Settings.
3. You can adjust the value in the field to either 'Hide the option' or 'Mark the option as out of stock'.
4. Select Save in the bottom right corner to finalize the changes.
5. The image below shows that only option '2' has available stock, so we expect that it should be the only option for the customer to select from.
6. The image below shows how your SKU will display the dimensions. Yourfront-end sales will no longer display dimensions for sale that are 0 in quantity. In this case, it hid the option value '1' and '3' from the customer to choose from.