Using the purchase order screen, you can print or email a copy of your PO to send to your vendor.
1. Begin by opening up the purchase order window.
2. If there is no currently open purchase order, select the order you would like to print and press .
3. This will take you to the purchase order information screen (you will also be at this window if you already had an open purchase order). From here select the tab.
4. This will show a list of all the items already added to your purchase order. Press
5. Then select On Order Report from the popup window that appears on the button.
6. Once your report is displayed, you can choose to print, email, or export it using the menu at the top of the screen.
Article written with AmberPOS version 4.14.05.05