*Note*: Sku list required from your AmberPOS. Which is shown how to do here:
1. To access AmberCount on the Unitech PA692 terminal for inventory count, first turn on your Unitech Terminal by pressing the power button located in the image shown below.
2. Your screen will load and show Windows CE 5.0 with AmberCount shown on the desktop.
3. Select AmberCount on the desktop by double clicking on the ShortCut to AmberCount.
4. If the image below is shown on your terminal, press to continue.
5. You are now ready to start scanning items for your inventory count in the screen shown below.
-Unitech PA962 Memory (RAM) Setup
-Laser Scanner Setup for the Unitech PA962 inventory scanner