This article will show you how to start up the scan wedge program on the Dolphin 6100/6500 Inventory scanner.
1. Press the power button on your Dolphin 6100 as shown below to turn on the Terminal.
2. Windows CE 5.0 with AmberCount should appear on the desktop.
3. First select in the bottom left corner by tapping on it.
4. How to access Power Tools where the Laser options are located:
Step 1. Select by tapping once.
Step 2. Then tap on from the menu that appears.
5. Under the menu, select ScanWedge by double tapping on it.
** If you receive the message then tap No.**
6. Close the menu and return to the desktop screen by tapping in the top right corner.
- Warm Booting the Dolphin 6100
- Uploading SKU List to an Inventory Count Scanner
- Calibrating and Aligning the Scanner Touchscreen
- Setting Up the Laser Scanner on the Dolphin 6100 Terminal
- Dolphin 6100 Memory (RAM) Setup
Article written with AmberPOS version 4.14.05.05