1. Press the power button on your Dolphin 6100 as shown below to turn on the Terminal.
2. Windows CE 5.0 with AmberCount should appear on the desktop.
3. Access the options for memory by first selecting in the bottom left corner.
4. Next, select Settings, then
5. In scroll down until you see the icon and select it by double clicking.
6. In themenu, select the tab near the top of the screen.
7. Slide the indicator to the general position shown in the image below (approximately 3/4 to the left side) for the memory settings to be set in the ideal functional condition.
8. Your devices memory settings are now complete. Select near the top right corner to exit.
- Warm Booting the Dolphin 6100
- Uploading SKU List to an Inventory Count Scanner
- Calibrating and Aligning the Scanner Touchscreen
- Setting Up the Laser Scanner on the Dolphin 6100 Terminal