1. To ensure your Dolphin 6500 terminal has enough memory for proper usage, first turn on your Dolphin 6500 Terminal by pressing the power button located in the image shown below.
2. Your screen will load and show Windows CE 5.0 with AmberPOS count shown on the desktop.
3. Access the options for memory by first selecting in the bottom left corner.
4. Next, select Settings, then
5. In scroll down until you see the icon and select it by double clicking.
6. In themenu, select the tab near the top of the screen.
7. Slide the indicator to the general position shown in the image below (3/4 to the left side) for the memory settings to be set in the ideal functional condition.
8. Your devices memory settings are now complete. Select near the top right corner to exit.
- Setting up the Laser Scanner on the Dolphin 6500 inventory scanner
- Dolphin 6500 Memory (RAM) Setup
- Calibrating and Aligning the Scanner Touchscreen
- Uploading SKU List to an Inventory Count Scanner
- Warm Booting the Dolphin 6500