This article contains information about using the Datalogic DL-AXIST inventory scanner with AmberPOS.
Datalogic Factory Setup Guide contains information for initial scanner setup.
- Button Layout
- Datalogic DL-AXIST 123Count Installation
- Datalogic DL-AXIST Adjust Scan Settings
- Datalogic DL-AXIST Scanning Barcodes
- Datalogic DL-AXIST 123Count
- Datalogic DL-AXIST load list from scanner into AmberPOS
- DL-Axist: Adjusting 123Count Scanning Sound Volume
- Turning On Media Device MTP Option to Allow Connection to Computer
Datalogic Axist Hard Reset Instructions:
Hold down the power button, the large button on the left side, and the center button below the screen at the same time. Keep holding them down until the screen turns back on. This takes about 10-15 seconds.
*Taking out the battery does NOT hard reset the scanner.
//NOTE: Currently Teamviewer doesn't work on the Datalogic DL-AXIST.