1. First setup your account with Bigcommerce.
Step 1. Setting Up an Account and eStore with Bigcommerce and Bigcommerce Price Structure Comparison
2. Acquire the webstore access information to put into your AmberPOS Webstore attributes.
Step 2. Bigcommerce Webstore OAuth Authentication Integration Setup. Adjust your Websync Configurations.
3. Upload the SKU(s) from your local AmberPOS inventory to your webstore.
Step 3. Uploading SKUs to a Web Store Individually or Mass-Upload
4. Understand the webstore SKU layout: An overview with description of an uploaded webstore SKU.
5. Set up the categories (similar to departments in your local AmberPOS) for your webstore SKU(s).
6. Edit your uploaded webstore SKU(s).
7. Change the properties of your webstore SKU.
8. **Optional** If there is more than one local variation for a SKU in AmberPOS, then you can edit the properties of particular variations for SKU(s).
9. Setting up your time zone on BigCommerce to sync up transaction time/date with your local store.
10. Import and sync all of the transactions on your webstore to your local AmberPOS.